Early Modern Philosophy, Leibniz’s Metaphysics
“Mind and Body,” Forthcoming in Oxford Handbook of Leibniz, ed. Maria Rosa Antognazza (Oxford: OUP). Accepted Manuscript: (temporarily unavailable). Published version: Link to Oxford Handbooks Online (subscription needed).
“Leibniz’s World-Apart Doctrine,” Forthcoming in Leibniz: Compossibility and Possible Worlds, eds. Yual Chiek & Gregory Brown (Springer Academic Press). Accepted Manuscript: here.
Recent & Upcoming Talks
4. December 2015. “Leibniz on the Discreteness of Matter,” Scientia Workshop, University of California, Irvine. 3-5pm.
24. October 2015. “Leibniz Against the World Soul: Three Versions,” Leibniz Society of North America, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 11:15am.
1. June 2015. “Possible Worlds in Leibniz’s Theodicy,” Symposium on Methodology and Metaphysics in Leibniz’s Theodicy, CPA, Ottawa, Canada, 2pm.
24. April 2015. “Leibniz on Plurality,” Departmental Colloquium, CSU San Bernardino.
17. April 2015. “Is God the Soul of the World? Leibniz Against Three Forms of Pantheism,” Departmental Colloquium, Westmont College, Santa Barbara.
1. April 2015. “Leibniz on Plurality,” APA Pacific Division Meeting, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
25. October 2014. “Leibniz’s World-Apart Doctrine,” Early Modern Circle, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA.
11-12. October 2014. “Leibniz and Descartes on Plurality and the Independence of Substances,” Finnish-Hungarian Seminar in Early Modern Philosophy, University of Jyväskylä, Finland.